Tuesday 12 January 2016

Hello, and welcome!



Dear friend, thank you for visiting my Blog.


My name is Posh, a beauty fanatic from the beauty school of life. Just like many girls, I have tried my own disastrous and successful beauty potions , broken a couple of palettes, been the talc powder faced Marilyn, forged the Ndebele neck rings to try elongate my short neck, robbed my mom’s crops of soil for a literal ‘mud’ bath, contoured and highlighted like the girls on YouTube… the works!



I have fortunately grown up to discover what beauty means to me, to different parts of the world, to other girls, and I look forward to learning what beauty means to you!

 Gold Dust and Mud is a contemporary beauty blog that explores grooming cultures of woman all over the world. Join me in my journey to explore the evolution of beauty, and where we are headed.  We will also get to explore the ancient beauty remedies and see how they have been modernised to fit into your modern day beauty routine.

Remember, it isn’t beautiful without you!

XOXOXOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment