Saturday 23 April 2016

Post travel skin rehab. (For intense breakouts and dirty pores)

Hello, and thank you for visiting. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been travelling and work just seemed to pile up! I haven't had time to pamper myself even, thus the scary breakouts on my face.
 
So I was in China in the past two weeks, as much as I love China my skin couldn't take it. I'm sure you guys know they have a pollution crisis, from their water to their air even washing was a possible threat to my very sensitive skin. What made it worse I had even forgotten my face wash back in South Africa. (I know u thinking I should have just bought another one, but I have a bit of a stingy pocket situation)
 
Anyway this is what I look like now...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To redeem my 'perfect skin', I'm going to use two key products .
 
1. Vine Vera's resveratrol Melot Refining peeling gel.
2. Freeman Facial Clay Mask in mint & lemon- available at Dischem pharmacies.
 
Step one:
Wash your face with a gentle wash of. Your choice (depending on your skin type).
I used Clicks skin care collection's naturally even cleanser.
 
Step two:
On your damp face apply thin layer of the peeling gel and wait fee minutes for it to seep into the skin before rubbing it off in circular motion.
The gel will peel off a very thin layer of your dead skin cells into little rolls of dirt.
Rinse that off when you done rubbing it off your skin with with warm water. Remember to be gentle and don't be tempted to be vigorous as your skin is very sensitive.
 
 
 
 
 
Step three:
Apply your clay mask, avoiding the eye area, and wait until its dry to rinse off with Luke warm water.
 
 
Tap dry rinsed face with clean towel. And apply moisturiser of your choice.
 

 

 
 
 
You can see from the pictures that my skin is brighter and a bit clearer. The whole process takes about two weeks and I will post an update on this recovery process.
Repeat this process twice a week and drink lots of water and eat clean. Skincare is an inner and outer body process.
 
Thank you, and remember, you make it beautiful!

 

1 comment:

  1. Iron Fishing Pliers - Home - TitsaniumArms
    Iron Fishing Pliers dewalt titanium drill bit set is one of the premier quality micro titanium trim fishing tools, made 188bet of the finest iron core and can be rocket league titanium white used to get the best results. Iron Fishing $25.00 · ‎In stock titanium quartz crystal

    ReplyDelete